This Wellness Plan is designed to help fit the needs of you and your pet. Every pet is different, so this plan gives benefits that will help all pets stay healthy!
Included with your Comprehensive Wellness Plan for Dogs:
- Get the vaccine boosters your dog needs – the more vaccines your dog needs, the greater the savings
- This plan includes up to one booster of each of the following vaccines, as needed by your pet: Rabies, DAPP, Bordetella, Lyme, Leptospirosis
- Speak to your veterinarian to find out which of these vaccines are most appropriate for your pet’s lifestyle!
- Need to start a vaccine series? This plan will give you savings on the initial vaccines to get your pet started! (see below)
- Up to two wellpet visits needed to administer vaccines are also included!
- Cardiopet ECG Evaluation
- Urine Collection by Ultrasound
- Urine Analysis
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Radiographs (4 views)
- Fecal parasite exam – recommended yearly to make sure your pet doesn’t have intestinal parasites which can affect your pet’s health, but also your own!
- Heartworm/tick-borne disease screening checks for heartworm disease, and exposure to Lyme disease and 2 other tick-borne diseases we see in the area
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) – evaluating red blood cells and white blood cells
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel – evaluating basic kidney and liver health, as well as values such as blood sugar, blood proteins, and electrolytes
- Total T4 – evaluating a thyroid hormone level
15% off of most medications, diagnostics, and services for the whole year!
- Additional discounts (i.e. Senior Citizen, Military, etc) do not apply
- Only the highest discount will be applied to any charges
- Plans are non-transferrable or refundable
- Wellpet Diagnostic results may take 24 hours to be returned
- 15% discount does not apply to boarding, grooming, food, or emergency fees
- These plans were last updated March, 2016, and are subject to change