Adult Cat Wellness
Adult Cat Wellness Care in Dubuque, IA
This Wellness Plan is designed to help fit the needs of you and your cat! Every cat is different, so this plan gives benefits that will assist all cats to stay healthy!
Included with your Adult Cat Wellness Plan:
- Get the vaccine boosters your cat needs – the more vaccines your cat needs, the greater the savings
- This plan includes up to one booster of each of the following vaccines, as necessary by your pet: Rabies, FVRCP, FeLV
- Speak to your veterinarian to find out which of these vaccines are the most appropriate for your pet’s lifestyle!
- Need to start a vaccine series? This plan will give you savings on the initial vaccines to get your pet started! (see below)
- Up to two wellpet exams needed to administer vaccines are also included!
- Cardiopet ECG Evaluation
- Fecal parasite exam – recommended yearly to make sure your pet doesn’t have intestinal parasites which can affect your pet’s health, but also your own!
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) – evaluating red blood cells and white blood cells
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel – assessing basic kidney and liver health, as well as values such as blood sugar, blood proteins, and electrolytes
- Total T4 – measuring a thyroid hormone level
- 15% off of most medications, diagnostics, and services for the whole year!
- Additional discounts (i.e. Senior Citizen, Military, et.appliedc) do not apply
- Only the highest discount implemented to any charges
- Plans are non-transferrable or refundable
- Wellpet Diagnostic results may take 24 hours to be returned
- 15% discount does not apply to boarding, grooming, food, or emergency fees.
- These plans were last updated March 2016, and are subject to change
Contact Us About Our Cat Wellness Plan
Contact us or schedule an appointment for your cat today! We can’t wait to meet you both!